Here’s an insight into the most expensive suites in the world!
1. The St. Regis Villa at St. Regis, Mauritius: The largest villa on the island The St. Regis Villa includes a Jacuzzi, a lounge, a bar, and a private chef. It is even evident that they specialize in discreetly addressing to the guests’ needs.
2. The Royal Suite at the Hôtel Plaza Athénée, Paris: The Royal Suite at the Hôtel Plaza Athénée is the largest hotel room in Paris, spread across an area of 450 square meters. The suite includes televisions concealed behind the mirrors, and all the embroidery is done with gold thread. Now this certainly makes the price that you’re paying worth it!
3. The Presidential Suite at the Mandarin Oriental, Shanghai: The Presidential Suite at the Mandarin Oriental is definitely how paradise looks like. It’s a two-bedroom apartment with its own wine cellar, and staggering 25th-floor views of the Shanghai skyline. And guess what? You can enjoy full 24 hours of stay when you are here!
4. The Shangri-La Suite at the Shangri-La Bosphorus, Istanbul: Overlooking the aesthetic views of the Bosphorus Strait in Istanbul, The Shangri-La Suite magnificently takes up the entire top floor of the Shangri-La hotel. In addition to a myriad variety of facilities, the room has three private terraces that provides you enticing yet breathtaking views of the entire Istanbul skyline.
5. The Presidential Suite at the Hotel Cala di Volpe in Porto Cervo, Italy: This Presidential Suite at the Hotel Cala di Volpe in Sardinia offers three bedrooms, a solarium, a private pool, and a fitness area. Wherein, each of the three bathrooms has a jacuzzi, an oversized shower, and dual vanities of Sardinian marble, making it no less than a fairytale setting.
6. The Apartment at the Hotel Connaught, London: Located in the heart of London, the Apartment offers a private butler and menus designed by Michelin-starred chef Helene Darroze. It has a wrap-around balcony overlooking London’s incredibly posh Mayfair area. The interiors of the suite holds true to the opulent British blueblood.
Subscribe to read the full article: